Revised and Effective as of January 20, 2012
YOU MUST READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY IN ENGLISH. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MEANING LOST IN TRANSLATION. BY ELECTRONICALLY SUBMITTING THE ORDER FORM, YOU REPRESENT TO US THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE FOLLOWING IS A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND ELCARSITE.COM (hereafter "The Publisher") AND GOVERNS YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND YOUR ACCOUNT WITH THE PUBLISHER.
BY USING THE WEBSITES AND BY PURCHASING A HHO-Water4Gas Kit or Water4Gas INFORMATIONAL PRODUCT, YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO ABIDE BY ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU ALSO AGREE TO ACCEPT AN ELECTRONIC RECORD OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND ALL OTHER TRANSACTIONS AS FULL SATISFACTION THAT THEY BE PROVIDED TO YOU IN WRITING. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR FIND ANY PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNACCEPTABLE, SIMPLY LEAVE THIS WEB SITES WITHOUT FURTHER USE AND DO NOT ORDER THE INFORMATIONAL PRODUCTS OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT FROM THE PUBLISHER.
ELCARSITE.COM is a subsidiary of the Publisher and is constantly evolving, both as a technology and as an industry. Legalities in the State of Arizona and elsewhere may change too. Therefore the Publisher reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions, and the applicable terms and conditions are those posted here at any given time.
No warranty is expressed or implied concerning the suitability of the Technology or related information, including IRS Tax Write-Off information, for any particular application, circumstance or geographical area. The Technology is purely experimental; therefore no specific results can be guaranteed for any model of vehicle, marine vessel, generator, or for any other purpose or application. Use of the Technology, as well as related GENERATORS or information, is at the Informational Product Customer's own risk. The Technology is not intended for use in violation of State or Federal regulations. Compliance with any State or Federal regulations, where applicable, is the responsibility of the Informational Product Customer. ELCARSITE.COM and its employees, executives, distributors and affiliates shall not be held responsible for how the Informational Product Customer uses the Technology, related knowledge or any GENERATOR thereof. The Technology and related knowledge are Public Domain and are provided to the Informational Product Customer as a service to save him time and money.
The Informational Product Customer hereby acknowledges the following:
1. There is no warranty that the Technology is merchantable or that it is fit for a particular purpose or area.
2. In no event shall the Publisher, or Publisher's heirs and assigns, be liable for consequential damages, nor shall Publisher's liability on any claim for damages arising out of or connected with the sale, delivery, or use of the Technology exceed the purchase price of the informational products.
3. The Informational Product Customer will not use the Technology in violation of any local, state, or federal law.
4. The original Informational Product Customer, successors and assigns, agrees to hold the Publisher harmless from and will indemnify Publisher from damages caused by the use of the Technology or generator
5. The Publisher assumes no liability for any incidental, consequential or other liability from the use of the Technology. All risks and damages, incidental or otherwise, arising from the use or misuse of the Technology are entirely the responsibility of the Informational Product Customer. Although careful precaution has been taken in the preparation of information, products and/or supplies.
6. Since the knowledge provided with the Technology, as well as on the Publisher's web site, are provided AS-IS, there is no warranty for the Technology, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Except when otherwise stated in writing the copyright holders and/or other parties provide the Technology and the intellectual property AS-IS without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Technology is with the Informational Product Customer. Should the Technology, any related generator or enhancer prove defective or ineffective in any way, the Informational Product Customer will assume the cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
7. In no event unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing will any copyright holder, or any other party who may modify and/or redistribute the Technology, be liable to the Informational Product Customer for damages, including any general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the technology, including but not limited to loss or personal injury or losses sustained by the user or third parties or a failure of the technology to operate, even if such holder or other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. The Informational Product Customer agrees that the conditions above apply equally to all current, past, and future purchases including free downloads or deliveries of any kind.
9. This disclaimer applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, act of God, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
10. The Informational Product Customer is charged with the responsibility of experimenting, installing, properly using and maintaining the workability of the Technology. Auto mechanics, installers, hardware manufacturers or hardware merchants who may be listed or recommended by the Publisher are NOT affiliated with the Publisher and their product and contact information, if available, is provided only as a free service. The Informational Product Customer has free choice for using any other manufacturer, merchant, auto mechanic, boat mechanic, generator technician or any other expert or service personnel. Additionally, all manufacturers, suppliers, merchants and mechanics are responsible for their own job and no warranty is given by the Publisher for their performance or work ethics.
11. TECH SUPPORT: The information provided by the Publisher is a do-it-yourself technology and should be applied by the Informational Product Customer, with or without local assistance from HIS OR HER mechanic. It is the responsibility of the Informational Product Customer to obtain technical assistance locally. The Publisher will attempt to provide effective email support for any Informational Product Customer or mechanic who asks for technical advice. TECH SUPPORT (WHEN AVAILABLE) IS GIVEN BY THE PUBLISHER AS A FREE SERVICE OF GOODWILL. Such service is provided AS-IS without warranty of any kind. No commitment is either expressed or implied that Tech Support will be available for any period or length of time, or that it will be helpful in solving any and all technical problems.
12. LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Tech Support is available in English and Spanish only! Additionally, even though some documents may be displayed in a choice of languages (if available), the Publisher supports only the English version of any Informational Product. Translations, when available, are performed by a robot and are given away by the Publisher as a free service of goodwill. The Publisher does not control or monitor translations quality. It is the responsibility of the Informational Product Customer to clarify any question arising from imperfect translation.
13. Any paying Informational Product Customer is hereby given permission to replicate and sell, without requirement for further written permission, the entire Technology or any part of it BUT NOT THE INFORMATIONAL PRODUCTS AND/OR LOGOS AND/OR TRADEMARKS of the Publisher. Such permission includes the permission to copy the devices illustrated in the Informational Products, as well as permission for full free use of the related manufacturing data and replication data. In case of intellectual property, patent or trademark belonging to a third party, the Informational Product Customer must communicate directly with their respective owner to obtain usage permission. The following is repeated for extra clarity: NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO COPY OR RE-SELL THE COPYRIGHTED INFORMATIONAL PRODUCTS BELONGING TO THE PUBLISHER.
14. The Publisher retains the right and the choice to refuse service and/or support to any Informational Product Customer, visitor, affiliate, vendor, manufacturer or mechanic, regardless of their payment or refund.
15. The terms and conditions for becoming an affiliate, vendor, manufacturer or installer are detailed in their respective agreement forms.
16. The Publisher retains the freedom to change and improve the Technology and its delivery method(s) at any given time. This technological field is constantly evolving, therefore CHANGES SHOULD BE EXPECTED for the good of all.
17. The Informational Product Customer may NOT transfer or allow usage of his/her access information AND/OR informational product(s) to others, either for the purpose of discounted purchases or for retrieval of information. This includes but is not limited to posting links to the informational products on any website, discussion board, blog, chat, email, letter, flier, public bulletin board, publication, etc.
18. Being an Informational Product Customer of ELCARSITE.COM or Water4Gas is an honorary status, providing the Informational Product Customer with rare access to the Technology in order to explore its boundaries and possibilities, and exchange his/her findings with other users of the Technology and the general public. It is permissible and agreeable to generate extra income selling the Technology to others or to voluntarily help others use the Technology. However, NO PART of the Technology, related written materials or information may be promoted or distributed in order to ridicule the Technology or to lower its public image or usability in any way, and such behavior would result in immediate exclusion from access and participation, as well as possible legal action submitted against the offender. The Informational Product Customer, the Affiliate and the Vendor are all charged with the responsibility of honorably representing the Technology, its users, and the Publisher.
19. No SPAM or any illegal or otherwise objectionable way to promote this technology, or Products, is permitted under any circumstances or geographical/Internet zone.
20. Full satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, follow the instructions given to you at the time of ordering, and you will be refunded your full purchase price. Proof of purchase is required for all refunds. Refunds for informational products are available ONLY via their respective Vendors, and only in accordance with their rules and limitations (such as time limit for refund request); the Publisher itself will never process refund requests. No refunds shall be given on any and all orders made directly to the Publisher with checks, Money Orders or Bank Wire Transfers.
21. COMMUNICATION. The Informational Product Customer must provide the Publisher with a working email address by which contact can be made, for the purpose of delivery of access passwords, informational products, news and important updates. The Publisher retains the right to communicate back to any Informational Product Customer and/or Visitor who has submitted a request for information. The Informational Product Customer may request at any given time to be removed from further mailings.
22. PRIVACY will be strictly kept and the name, email, address and phone number of the Informational Product Customer will never be given to a third party other than in the case of mandatory cooperation with law enforcement agencies.
23. THE PUBLISHER EXPRESSLY WISHES TO HAVE ONLY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS AND AFFILIATIONS. IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OFFERED ABOVE, OR IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS OR RESERVATIONS REGARDING THE VALIDITY OF THE TECHNOLOGY, OR IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO TAKE THE RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF BEING AN EXPERIMENTER, DO NOT USE THIS TECHNOLOGY, HHO GAS GENERATOR, WEB SITE OR INFORMATIONAL PRODUCT(S).
24. No “hard sell” is permitted by any Affiliate or Vendor, and no bogus claims may be made regarding the Technology or the results expected from its usage.
25. INDEPENDENCE OF AFFILIATES: If you choose to become an Affiliate of the Publisher in order to promote the Informational Products to potential customers, note that you are NOT working for, nor shall you be employed by, the Publisher or any of the Vendors associated with the Publisher or the Technology. You will only be paid sales commissions by the respective Vendor of the Informational Product(s), such as ClickBank OR PAYPAL
26. No sales commissions shall be given to any Affiliate on any sales paid directly to the Publisher by checks, Money Orders or Bank Wire Transfers.
27. The headings of the terms and conditions contained herein are inserted for convenience or reference only and are not intended to be part of or to affect the meaning or interpretation of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
---END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS---